With the growing appeal of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to give the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Top Mattress Definition
In this review, you will see the resemblances and distinctions with the Nolah mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both offer cooling services and should be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize a proprietary foam for comfort.
Similar cost variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both provide complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer in between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the resilience of the mattresses to be about equal, however I would perhaps offer Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more give, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses must be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Top Mattress Definition
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put enough pressure. Casper springs back more rapidly and powerfully. See the videos listed below to see the similarities and distinctions highlighted. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, meaning they don’t quickly transfer movement. That makes each an excellent choice for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, though, due to the fact that it sinks so much that it doesn’t really transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person next to you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at absorbing pressure so you can sleep conveniently on your side.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a great deal of offer, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Top Mattress Definition
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent choice for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized companies – Casper has weathered a great amount of press attention and redesigned its flagship mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that relieve pressure specifically well.
- They are both excellent options for hot sleepers who desire a breathable mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam bed mattress readily available online.
- They integrate really different products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, however both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also does not affect the feel of the bed mattress substantially.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer in between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
Between these 2 mattresses, I believed the Nolah performed better at separating motion, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which usually does a fine task of handling motion transfer. Top Mattress Definition
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- Individuals who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if somebody has actually had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps primarily on their side, the Nolah must provide better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they must get a great balanced foam feel along with great pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If someone likes a firmer bed mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a great match for multiple sleeping positions. If somebody move and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is an excellent choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a great match for bigger people because it collapses without people bottoming out. If somebody is on the much heavier side, they may discover this mattress to be more comfy as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable price range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah uses an exclusive foam that alleviates pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and doesn’t heat up overnight the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can provide the bed mattress a second possibility if the first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the durability of the mattresses will have to do with equivalent, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does a good task of dealing with the concern of sleeping hot with its building. The copper might likewise play a role in heat decrease for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a much better opportunity of getting that ideal firmness level.
Select Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is great at alleviating pressure, making it a great option for side sleepers.
- You want a mattress that is more temperature neutral – The leading layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress offer you an additional shot at getting the right firmness for you. Top Mattress Definition
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a traditional memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is a tempting combination of soft and company. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, supplies better pressure relief and is far more resilient than even the best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS