With the growing appeal of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to offer the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Sponge Top For Mattress
In this review, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling services and ought to be relatively breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for comfort.
Similar rate range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the durability of the mattresses to be about equivalent, however I would perhaps offer Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses ought to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Sponge Top For Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. Watch the videos below to see the similarities and distinctions showed. Overall, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, meaning they don’t quickly move motion. That makes each a great choice for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, however, since it sinks so much that it does not truly transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Pick Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at taking in pressure so you can sleep easily on your side.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, suggesting is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Sponge Top For Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent choice for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized companies – Casper has actually weathered a good amount of press attention and upgraded its flagship mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that alleviate pressure particularly well.
- They are both great choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam bed mattress readily available online.
- They include very different materials in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for the majority of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, but both are especially good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise does not affect the feel of the mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also quite standard for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
In between these 2 mattresses, I believed the Nolah performed better at isolating motion, and during the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It is similar to memory foam, which generally does a fine task of dealing with movement transfer. Sponge Top For Mattress
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- People who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if someone has had success with softer mattresses or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah must provide better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Heavier individuals may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If somebody is lighter, however, they should get a nice balanced foam feel as well as great pressure relief.
Who Should Choose Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer bed mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for multiple sleeping positions. If someone moves around and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is an excellent choice.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a great match for bigger individuals because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the much heavier side, they might find this mattress to be more comfy as they activate this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar rate range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have totally free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that relieves pressure well however doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can aid in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not warm up overnight the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the mattress a second possibility if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my opinion.
I believe the durability of the mattresses will have to do with equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to press, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a great job of resolving the issue of sleeping hot with its construction. The copper may also contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a much better opportunity of getting that best firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is excellent at alleviating pressure, making it a terrific alternative for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you will not have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress offer you an extra shot at getting the right firmness for you. Sponge Top For Mattress
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is a tempting mix of soft and firm. Due to the fact that it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is far more durable than even the best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS