With the growing popularity of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a good concept to give the customer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Pillow Top Mattress For Queen Size Bed
In this evaluation, you will see the similarities and distinctions with the Nolah mattress, when it is compared to Casper mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling services and ought to be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for comfort.
Comparable rate range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer totally free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a visible quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer in between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the durability of the bed mattress to be about equal, however I would possibly provide Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more give, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses should be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Pillow Top Mattress For Queen Size Bed
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. However Casper bounce back more quickly and powerfully. View the videos listed below to see the resemblances and differences highlighted. Overall, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both absorb pressure well, implying they don’t quickly move motion. That makes each an excellent option for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, however, because it sinks a lot that it does not actually move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at absorbing pressure so you can sleep conveniently in your corner.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, implying is has a lot of offer, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Pillow Top Mattress For Queen Size Bed
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a good alternative for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose recognized business – Casper has weathered a great amount of press attention and redesigned its flagship mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that alleviate pressure specifically well.
- They are both good alternatives for hot sleepers who desire a breathable bed mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam bed mattress offered online.
- They incorporate very various materials in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, however both are especially good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and features 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also doesn’t impact the feel of the mattress substantially.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that serves as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise quite basic for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
In between these 2 bed mattress, I thought the Nolah carried out much better at separating movement, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which generally does a great job of handling movement transfer. Pillow Top Mattress For Queen Size Bed
Who Should Select Nolah:
- Individuals who want a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has had success with softer mattresses or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is a great bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps primarily on their side, the Nolah ought to provide better pressure relief. People will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they should get a nice well balanced foam feel along with good pressure relief.
Who Should Choose Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer bed mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a great match for several sleeping positions. If somebody walk around and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is an excellent option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for larger individuals because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they may find this bed mattress to be more comfy as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable price variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses an exclusive foam that eliminates pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and doesn’t heat up over night the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a second possibility if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the sturdiness of the mattresses will have to do with equivalent, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does an excellent task of addressing the problem of sleeping hot with its construction. The copper might also play a role in heat decrease for the Layla.
Because Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better chance of getting that best firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is very good at eliminating pressure, making it a fantastic choice for side sleepers.
- You want a mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you won’t have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Pick Layla If:
- You’re not exactly sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress offer you an extra chance at getting the right firmness for you. Pillow Top Mattress For Queen Size Bed
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is a tempting mix of soft and company. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides much better pressure relief and is a lot more resilient than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS