With the growing popularity of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a good idea to give the customer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Casper Mattress Amazon
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and distinctions with the Nolah mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling options and need to be fairly breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for comfort.
Comparable price variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah offers a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the toughness of the bed mattress to be about equal, but I would perhaps give Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer overall than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses should be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Casper Mattress Amazon
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put enough pressure. But Casper springs back quicker and powerfully. View the videos below to see the resemblances and differences illustrated. Overall, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, meaning they do not easily transfer motion. That makes each a good alternative for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, though, due to the fact that it sinks so much that it does not truly move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual next to you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it great at soaking up pressure so you can sleep comfortably in your corner.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Casper Mattress Amazon
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent choice for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer established companies – Casper has weathered a great amount of press attention and redesigned its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that ease pressure especially well.
- They are both good options for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are pretty basic for all-foam mattresses offered online.
- They integrate really different products in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for the majority of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, but both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and includes three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also does not impact the feel of the bed mattress substantially.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty standard for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these 2 mattresses, I thought the Nolah performed better at separating movement, and throughout the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It is similar to memory foam, which usually does a great task of dealing with motion transfer. Casper Mattress Amazon
Who Should Choose Nolah:
- People who desire a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has actually had success with softer mattresses or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is a good bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps primarily on their side, the Nolah should give much better pressure relief. People will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they must get a nice well balanced foam feel as well as good pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more support, the Purple is the method to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a good match for numerous sleeping positions. If someone walk around and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is a great option.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for larger individuals due to the fact that it collapses without people bottoming out. If someone is on the heavier side, they might find this bed mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar cost variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses an exclusive foam that eliminates pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not warm up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a 2nd opportunity if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my opinion.
I believe the toughness of the bed mattress will be about equal, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does an excellent task of dealing with the issue of sleeping hot with its building. The copper may likewise play a role in heat reduction for the Layla.
Because Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a much better opportunity of getting that best firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is very good at alleviating pressure, making it a fantastic choice for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you will not have any problems with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re not exactly sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress give you an extra chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Casper Mattress Amazon
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is a tempting mix of soft and company. Due to the fact that it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is a lot more long lasting than even the best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS