With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to provide the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Hotel King Size Bed
In this evaluation, you will see the similarities and distinctions with the Nolah mattress, when it is compared to Casper mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both offer cooling options and need to be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for convenience.
Similar price range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the durability of the mattresses to be about equivalent, however I would possibly provide Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress should be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Hotel King Size Bed
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. But Casper springs back faster and forcefully. See the videos listed below to see the resemblances and distinctions showed. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, suggesting they don’t easily move movement. That makes each an excellent option for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, however, because it sinks a lot that it does not truly transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Pick Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at soaking up pressure so you can sleep comfortably on your side.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Hotel King Size Bed
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent choice for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized companies – Casper has weathered a great amount of press attention and upgraded its flagship mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that relieve pressure specifically well.
- They are both good choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam mattresses offered online.
- They incorporate really various products in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, however both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and includes 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also doesn’t affect the feel of the mattress significantly.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that serves as a buffer in between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
In between these two bed mattress, I believed the Nolah performed better at isolating motion, and throughout the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It resembles memory foam, which generally does a fine task of handling movement transfer. Hotel King Size Bed
Who Should Choose Nolah:
- Individuals who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has actually had success with softer mattresses or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is a good bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah must provide better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals may push through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If someone is lighter, however, they must get a good well balanced foam feel along with good pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more support, the Purple is the method to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for several sleeping positions. If somebody move and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a good choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for bigger people due to the fact that it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they may discover this bed mattress to be more comfy as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable price range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses an exclusive foam that alleviates pressure well but does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and does not warm up over night the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the bed mattress a 2nd opportunity if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the durability of the bed mattress will have to do with equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to press, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does a great job of resolving the concern of sleeping hot with its building. The copper may also play a role in heat reduction for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more alternatives for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that best firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is excellent at relieving pressure, making it an excellent option for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The leading layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any problems with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress offer you an additional chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Hotel King Size Bed
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a traditional memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an irresistible combination of soft and firm. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, offers much better pressure relief and is much more durable than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS