With the growing appeal of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be an excellent idea to offer the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Mattress Amazon Com
In this review, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both offer cooling solutions and should be fairly breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for comfort.
Similar price range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both use complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the toughness of the mattresses to be about equivalent, but I would perhaps give Nolah the slight edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more offer, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress must be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Mattress Amazon Com
Casper is a little firmer than average, however you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. Casper springs back more rapidly and powerfully. See the videos listed below to see the resemblances and differences illustrated. In general, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, meaning they don’t easily move movement. That makes each a good alternative for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, however, due to the fact that it sinks so much that it does not really transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at taking in pressure so you can sleep conveniently in your corner.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, indicating is has a great deal of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Mattress Amazon Com
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great option for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized business – Casper has actually weathered a great amount of press attention and redesigned its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that eliminate pressure particularly well.
- They are both great choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam mattresses available online.
- They incorporate very various materials in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, however both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t affect the feel of the bed mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also quite standard for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
Between these two mattresses, I thought the Nolah carried out better at isolating motion, and throughout the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this bed mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which usually does a great job of handling movement transfer. Mattress Amazon Com
Who Should Select Nolah:
- People who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has actually had success with softer bed mattress or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps primarily on their side, the Nolah should give much better pressure relief. People will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Heavier people may push through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If someone is lighter, nevertheless, they must get a great balanced foam feel in addition to excellent pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer bed mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the method to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a great match for numerous sleeping positions. If someone walk around and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is a good choice.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a terrific match for bigger people since it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they may find this bed mattress to be more comfy as they activate this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable price range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have complimentary shipping and offer a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah utilizes an exclusive foam that alleviates pressure well but doesn’t trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not warm up over night the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a 2nd possibility if the very first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my opinion.
I think the toughness of the bed mattress will have to do with equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does a great task of resolving the issue of sleeping hot with its building. The copper might also contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that best firmness level.
Select Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is very good at easing pressure, making it an excellent choice for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you will not have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re unsure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress provide you an extra shot at getting the right firmness for you. Mattress Amazon Com
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a traditional memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring combination of soft and firm. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides much better pressure relief and is much more resilient than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS