With the growing appeal of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be an excellent idea to give the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Largest Mattress Companies
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and distinctions with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper bed mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling options and should be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize a proprietary foam for comfort.
Comparable rate range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the sturdiness of the mattresses to be about equal, but I would perhaps give Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more give, and is softer overall than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses should be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Largest Mattress Companies
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put enough pressure. Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. Enjoy the videos listed below to see the similarities and distinctions illustrated. In general, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, indicating they do not easily move movement. That makes each a great alternative for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, however, because it sinks a lot that it does not actually transfer motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual next to you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it great at taking in pressure so you can sleep comfortably in your corner.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, implying is has a great deal of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Largest Mattress Companies
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great alternative for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose recognized business – Casper has actually weathered a good quantity of press attention and upgraded its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that relieve pressure specifically well.
- They are both great choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are pretty standard for all-foam mattresses readily available online.
- They incorporate very various products in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, but both are especially good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and features 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise does not impact the feel of the mattress significantly.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
In between these 2 bed mattress, I believed the Nolah performed much better at isolating movement, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which normally does a fine job of handling movement transfer. Largest Mattress Companies
Who Should Select Nolah:
- People who want a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has actually had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah ought to provide much better pressure relief. People will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure disappear.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers beneath. If somebody is lighter, however, they must get a great balanced foam feel along with great pressure relief.
Who Should Choose Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is a good match for numerous sleeping positions. If somebody walk around and changes positions at night, the Purple is a great option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for larger individuals since it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the much heavier side, they might discover this bed mattress to be more comfortable as they activate this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable rate range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have complimentary shipping and offer a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah utilizes a proprietary foam that eliminates pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can aid in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and does not warm up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the mattress a second chance if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my opinion.
I think the resilience of the bed mattress will have to do with equivalent, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to press, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does an excellent job of addressing the problem of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper might likewise contribute in heat decrease for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more alternatives for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that right firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is very good at eliminating pressure, making it an excellent alternative for side sleepers.
- You want a mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The leading layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you won’t have any problems with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re uncertain what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress give you an extra chance at getting the right firmness for you. Largest Mattress Companies
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring combination of soft and company. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, supplies much better pressure relief and is a lot more durable than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS