With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to provide the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Ikea Twin Mattress
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both offer cooling services and must be relatively breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for convenience.
Comparable cost range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both use totally free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the toughness of the mattresses to be about equivalent, but I would perhaps offer Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more give, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses should be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Ikea Twin Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, however you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put enough pressure. Casper springs back more rapidly and forcefully. Enjoy the videos below to see the similarities and differences showed. Overall, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, implying they do not quickly move movement. That makes each a great alternative for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, though, due to the fact that it sinks a lot that it does not actually transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it great at taking in pressure so you can sleep easily on your side.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, suggesting is has a lot of offer, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Ikea Twin Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent option for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose recognized business – Casper has weathered a great quantity of press attention and upgraded its flagship mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that alleviate pressure particularly well.
- They are both good choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are pretty basic for all-foam mattresses available online.
- They integrate extremely various materials in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a distinct responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, however both are especially good values.
It is 9.5″ high and includes three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t impact the feel of the mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that serves as a buffer in between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also quite basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
In between these two mattresses, I believed the Nolah performed much better at separating motion, and during the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this bed mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which normally does a great task of handling motion transfer. Ikea Twin Mattress
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- Individuals who want a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is a good bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps primarily on their side, the Nolah needs to provide much better pressure relief. People will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Heavier people might push through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they should get a good balanced foam feel along with good pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for several sleeping positions. If someone move and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a great option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a fantastic match for larger people due to the fact that it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they might discover this bed mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable rate variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that eases pressure well however doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and doesn’t heat up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the bed mattress a second possibility if the very first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the resilience of the bed mattress will be about equal, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does an excellent task of dealing with the issue of sleeping hot with its construction. The copper might also play a role in heat reduction for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that ideal firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is great at relieving pressure, making it a fantastic option for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any issues with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re unsure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress give you an additional chance at getting the best firmness for you. Ikea Twin Mattress
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an alluring mix of soft and firm. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides much better pressure relief and is a lot more resilient than even the best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS