With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a good concept to offer the customer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Hotel Motel Mattress
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling services and should be relatively breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for comfort.
Similar rate variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer totally free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer in between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah offers a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the sturdiness of the bed mattress to be about equal, but I would perhaps give Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses ought to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Hotel Motel Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put enough pressure. But Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. Watch the videos below to see the similarities and distinctions illustrated. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, suggesting they don’t easily transfer motion. That makes each an excellent choice for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, however, due to the fact that it sinks a lot that it doesn’t truly move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual next to you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at soaking up pressure so you can sleep conveniently in your corner.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, suggesting is has a lot of give, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Hotel Motel Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent choice for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose recognized business – Casper has weathered a good quantity of press attention and revamped its flagship mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that relieve pressure specifically well.
- They are both excellent choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam mattresses readily available online.
- They incorporate really different products in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, but both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t affect the feel of the mattress substantially.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also quite standard for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
In between these 2 mattresses, I thought the Nolah performed better at isolating movement, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It resembles memory foam, which generally does a great job of dealing with motion transfer. Hotel Motel Mattress
Who Should Select Nolah:
- People who want a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if somebody has actually had success with softer bed mattress or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah needs to offer much better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Much heavier people may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers beneath. If someone is lighter, however, they need to get a nice well balanced foam feel as well as good pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more support, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for several sleeping positions. If someone walk around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is an excellent option.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a great match for larger people because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If someone is on the heavier side, they may discover this bed mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable price range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that alleviates pressure well but doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling as well.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and does not heat up over night the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the mattress a 2nd possibility if the very first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my viewpoint.
I think the durability of the mattresses will be about equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does an excellent task of attending to the problem of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper might also play a role in heat reduction for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more alternatives for firmness and a better chance of getting that right firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is excellent at alleviating pressure, making it a terrific option for side sleepers.
- You desire a mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Pick Layla If:
- You’re unsure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress provide you an extra chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Hotel Motel Mattress
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a traditional memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring combination of soft and company. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, supplies much better pressure relief and is far more long lasting than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS