With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to offer the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Highest Rated Memory Foam Mattress Topper
In this review, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling solutions and should be relatively breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for convenience.
Similar rate variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both provide complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the sturdiness of the mattresses to be about equal, however I would maybe provide Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more provide, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress should be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Highest Rated Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. Casper springs back more rapidly and forcefully. View the videos below to see the similarities and distinctions showed. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both absorb pressure well, indicating they don’t quickly transfer motion. That makes each a great alternative for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, however, because it sinks a lot that it doesn’t truly move movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Pick Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at absorbing pressure so you can sleep conveniently on your side.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, implying is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Highest Rated Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent option for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized companies – Casper has weathered a good quantity of press attention and upgraded its flagship mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that eliminate pressure particularly well.
- They are both good options for hot sleepers who desire a breathable bed mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam bed mattress available online.
- They integrate really different products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for the majority of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is cheaper than the Purple, however both are specifically good values.
It is 9.5″ high and includes three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise does not affect the feel of the bed mattress considerably.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise quite basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these 2 bed mattress, I thought the Nolah carried out better at separating movement, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which usually does a great job of handling movement transfer. Highest Rated Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Who Should Choose Nolah:
- Individuals who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if someone has had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah needs to give better pressure relief. People will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals may push through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers beneath. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they need to get a great balanced foam feel as well as good pressure relief.
Who Should Choose Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the method to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for numerous sleeping positions. If someone move and changes positions during the night, the Purple is an excellent choice.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a fantastic match for bigger people due to the fact that it collapses without people bottoming out. If someone is on the much heavier side, they may discover this mattress to be more comfy as they activate this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar price variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have complimentary shipping and offer a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah uses an exclusive foam that eliminates pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and doesn’t heat up overnight the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the mattress a 2nd chance if the first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I think the sturdiness of the mattresses will have to do with equal, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to press, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does a good task of addressing the problem of sleeping hot with its building. The copper may likewise play a role in heat reduction for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that right firmness level.
Select Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is great at alleviating pressure, making it a fantastic choice for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re unsure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress give you an extra chance at getting the right firmness for you. Highest Rated Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a traditional memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an alluring mix of soft and firm. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides much better pressure relief and is a lot more long lasting than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS