With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great concept to give the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Hampton Inn Mattresses Cloud Nine
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling options and must be relatively breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for comfort.
Similar price range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer in between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the durability of the bed mattress to be about equal, but I would possibly provide Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more offer, and is softer overall than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress ought to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Hampton Inn Mattresses Cloud Nine
Casper is a little firmer than average, however you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. Watch the videos listed below to see the similarities and differences highlighted. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, indicating they do not quickly transfer movement. That makes each a great option for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, though, since it sinks a lot that it does not actually transfer motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person beside you will feel it a bit.
Pick Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at taking in pressure so you can sleep comfortably on your side.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a great deal of give, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Hampton Inn Mattresses Cloud Nine
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a good option for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer established companies – Casper has actually weathered a good quantity of press attention and upgraded its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that ease pressure especially well.
- They are both great options for hot sleepers who desire a breathable bed mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are pretty basic for all-foam bed mattress readily available online.
- They include very different materials in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for the majority of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a distinct responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, however both are specifically good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t affect the feel of the bed mattress substantially.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these two mattresses, I thought the Nolah carried out better at isolating motion, and throughout the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It is similar to memory foam, which typically does a fine job of dealing with motion transfer. Hampton Inn Mattresses Cloud Nine
Who Should Select Nolah:
- Individuals who want a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has actually had success with softer mattresses or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is a good bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah should offer better pressure relief. People will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals might push through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they need to get a nice well balanced foam feel along with excellent pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more support, the Purple is the method to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for multiple sleeping positions. If someone moves around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a good choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a great match for larger people due to the fact that it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If someone is on the heavier side, they might discover this mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar cost variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have totally free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah utilizes a proprietary foam that relieves pressure well but doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and doesn’t heat up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the bed mattress a 2nd possibility if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the durability of the bed mattress will be about equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to press, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does a good task of dealing with the issue of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper may also contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better possibility of getting that ideal firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is excellent at alleviating pressure, making it an excellent alternative for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you won’t have any problems with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress give you an additional shot at getting the ideal firmness for you. Hampton Inn Mattresses Cloud Nine
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring mix of soft and firm. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, supplies better pressure relief and is much more durable than even the best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS