With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to offer the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Grande Hotel Mattress
In this review, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling solutions and should be fairly breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for convenience.
Comparable price range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a visible amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah offers a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the toughness of the mattresses to be about equal, however I would possibly offer Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more provide, and is softer overall than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress must be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Grande Hotel Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, however you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. However Casper springs back faster and forcefully. View the videos listed below to see the similarities and distinctions highlighted. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, indicating they don’t easily transfer movement. That makes each an excellent choice for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, though, because it sinks a lot that it doesn’t really move movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person beside you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at soaking up pressure so you can sleep conveniently on your side.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a great deal of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Pick Casper If: Grande Hotel Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent alternative for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose established companies – Casper has actually weathered an excellent amount of press attention and redesigned its flagship mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that alleviate pressure especially well.
- They are both great choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam bed mattress readily available online.
- They incorporate really different products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for the majority of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, but both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and includes 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t affect the feel of the mattress significantly.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise quite basic for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
In between these two bed mattress, I thought the Nolah carried out better at isolating movement, and throughout the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It is similar to memory foam, which typically does a great task of dealing with movement transfer. Grande Hotel Mattress
Who Should Select Nolah:
- Individuals who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has had success with softer bed mattress or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is a great bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah needs to offer better pressure relief. People will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Much heavier people may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they ought to get a great well balanced foam feel along with good pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer bed mattress or needs a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a good match for multiple sleeping positions. If somebody moves around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is an excellent option.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for bigger people due to the fact that it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they may discover this mattress to be more comfy as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar price range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have complimentary shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that relieves pressure well but doesn’t trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not heat up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a second possibility if the very first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my opinion.
I think the sturdiness of the bed mattress will have to do with equal, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a good job of attending to the problem of sleeping hot with its building. The copper may also play a role in heat decrease for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better possibility of getting that ideal firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is excellent at relieving pressure, making it a terrific option for side sleepers.
- You want a mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you won’t have any problems with sleeping hot.
Pick Layla If:
- You’re uncertain what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress offer you an additional chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Grande Hotel Mattress
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an irresistible mix of soft and firm. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, offers much better pressure relief and is a lot more resilient than even the best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS