With the growing appeal of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to offer the customer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Good Quality Queen Bed
In this review, you will see the similarities and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling solutions and must be relatively breathable.
- Both use an exclusive foam for convenience.
Similar cost range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both provide free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer in between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the toughness of the mattresses to be about equivalent, but I would possibly provide Nolah the slight edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress need to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Good Quality Queen Bed
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. Casper springs back more rapidly and powerfully. Watch the videos below to see the resemblances and differences illustrated. Overall, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both absorb pressure well, implying they don’t easily transfer motion. That makes each an excellent choice for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, however, since it sinks so much that it does not really move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person next to you will feel it a bit.
Pick Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at soaking up pressure so you can sleep conveniently in your corner.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, indicating is has a great deal of offer, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Good Quality Queen Bed
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great choice for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized business – Casper has weathered an excellent quantity of press attention and revamped its flagship mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that alleviate pressure specifically well.
- They are both good alternatives for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam mattresses offered online.
- They integrate extremely various products in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, but both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and features 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also doesn’t impact the feel of the bed mattress substantially.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer in between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty standard for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
Between these two mattresses, I thought the Nolah carried out better at isolating motion, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It is similar to memory foam, which generally does a fine job of handling movement transfer. Good Quality Queen Bed
Who Should Select Nolah:
- People who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has had success with softer mattresses or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah ought to give better pressure relief. People will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier people might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If someone is lighter, however, they need to get a good well balanced foam feel in addition to excellent pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more support, the Purple is the method to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a great match for multiple sleeping positions. If somebody moves around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a great option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for larger people due to the fact that it collapses without people bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they may discover this mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable cost variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that relieves pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not heat up overnight the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a 2nd opportunity if the very first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my opinion.
I think the resilience of the bed mattress will be about equal, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a great task of attending to the issue of sleeping hot with its building. The copper might likewise contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a better possibility of getting that right firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little extra softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is very good at eliminating pressure, making it an excellent option for side sleepers.
- You want a mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you will not have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Pick Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress give you an extra chance at getting the best firmness for you. Good Quality Queen Bed
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an irresistible combination of soft and company. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is much more durable than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS