With the growing appeal of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a good idea to give the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Good Double Mattress
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and differences with the Nolah mattress, when it is compared to Casper mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling services and must be fairly breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for convenience.
Comparable price range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both use totally free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer in between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah offers a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the resilience of the mattresses to be about equivalent, however I would perhaps give Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more give, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress ought to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Good Double Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. Casper springs back more rapidly and forcefully. Watch the videos listed below to see the similarities and differences showed. In general, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, implying they do not easily transfer motion. That makes each a great choice for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, however, because it sinks so much that it doesn’t truly transfer motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual next to you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at soaking up pressure so you can sleep comfortably in your corner.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a great deal of give, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Good Double Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great option for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer established business – Casper has actually weathered a great amount of press attention and revamped its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that alleviate pressure especially well.
- They are both excellent alternatives for hot sleepers who desire a breathable bed mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam bed mattress offered online.
- They include really different products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, however both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and features 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t affect the feel of the mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty standard for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
In between these 2 mattresses, I thought the Nolah carried out much better at separating movement, and during the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which generally does a great task of dealing with movement transfer. Good Double Mattress
Who Should Choose Nolah:
- Individuals who want a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah should offer better pressure relief. People will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure disappear.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers beneath. If someone is lighter, nevertheless, they should get a good well balanced foam feel as well as excellent pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer bed mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is a good match for numerous sleeping positions. If somebody move and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is an excellent option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a terrific match for bigger people because it collapses without people bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they may find this bed mattress to be more comfy as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar price variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have totally free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah utilizes a proprietary foam that alleviates pressure well however doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can aid in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and doesn’t heat up overnight the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can provide the bed mattress a 2nd possibility if the first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my opinion.
I think the durability of the mattresses will have to do with equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does an excellent job of attending to the issue of sleeping hot with its construction. The copper may also play a role in heat decrease for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better opportunity of getting that best firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is very good at alleviating pressure, making it a terrific choice for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any issues with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress offer you an additional chance at getting the best firmness for you. Good Double Mattress
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a traditional memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring combination of soft and company. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides much better pressure relief and is far more resilient than even the best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS