With the growing popularity of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be an excellent idea to provide the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Fairfield Inn Mattress Brand
In this review, you will see the similarities and distinctions with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both offer cooling solutions and need to be relatively breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for comfort.
Similar price range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer in between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the durability of the mattresses to be about equal, but I would perhaps give Nolah the minor edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses must be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Fairfield Inn Mattress Brand
Casper is a little firmer than average, however you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. But Casper bounce back more quickly and powerfully. View the videos listed below to see the resemblances and differences highlighted. Overall, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, implying they don’t easily transfer motion. That makes each an excellent choice for couples. Nolah has a little an edge here, though, because it sinks so much that it does not truly move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at absorbing pressure so you can sleep comfortably on your side.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a great deal of give, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Fairfield Inn Mattress Brand
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent alternative for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose recognized companies – Casper has actually weathered a good amount of press attention and upgraded its flagship bed mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that alleviate pressure specifically well.
- They are both good alternatives for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam bed mattress offered online.
- They integrate extremely various materials in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is cheaper than the Purple, however both are especially good values.
It is 9.5″ high and includes 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise does not affect the feel of the mattress considerably.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer in between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty standard for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these two mattresses, I thought the Nolah carried out better at separating movement, and during the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It is similar to memory foam, which usually does a great task of handling movement transfer. Fairfield Inn Mattress Brand
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- Individuals who want a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If somebody sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah needs to give much better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Much heavier individuals might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they need to get a great balanced foam feel as well as good pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If someone likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for several sleeping positions. If somebody move and changes positions at night, the Purple is a good option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a fantastic match for bigger people since it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If someone is on the much heavier side, they may discover this mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar rate variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have complimentary shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah utilizes an exclusive foam that eliminates pressure well but doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can aid in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not warm up overnight the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the bed mattress a second possibility if the first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my opinion.
I believe the toughness of the bed mattress will have to do with equivalent, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does a great job of dealing with the concern of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper might also contribute in heat decrease for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better possibility of getting that best firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is excellent at easing pressure, making it an excellent alternative for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you won’t have any problems with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress offer you an additional chance at getting the best firmness for you. Fairfield Inn Mattress Brand
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring combination of soft and company. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is much more durable than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS