With the growing popularity of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a good idea to give the customer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Pillow Top For A Mattress
In this review, you will see the similarities and differences with the Nolah mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling options and ought to be relatively breathable.
- Both use a proprietary foam for comfort.
Comparable rate variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both use free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer in between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the sturdiness of the bed mattress to be about equivalent, however I would perhaps give Nolah the slight edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more give, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress ought to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Pillow Top For A Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. See the videos listed below to see the similarities and distinctions illustrated. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, suggesting they do not quickly transfer motion. That makes each a great option for couples. Nolah has a little an edge here, though, since it sinks a lot that it doesn’t actually move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person next to you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it great at soaking up pressure so you can sleep conveniently on your side.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, implying is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Pick Casper If: Pillow Top For A Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great option for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose established business – Casper has weathered a great quantity of press attention and redesigned its flagship mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that relieve pressure specifically well.
- They are both great options for hot sleepers who desire a breathable mattress.
- They have similar base and transition layers that are pretty basic for all-foam mattresses offered online.
- They integrate extremely different materials in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is cheaper than the Purple, however both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also doesn’t impact the feel of the bed mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise quite standard for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
In between these 2 bed mattress, I thought the Nolah performed much better at isolating motion, and throughout the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which normally does a great job of handling motion transfer. Pillow Top For A Mattress
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- People who want a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is a great bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah should give much better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier people might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers beneath. If someone is lighter, however, they should get a nice well balanced foam feel in addition to excellent pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more support, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is a great match for several sleeping positions. If someone moves around and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is a good choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for larger individuals because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If someone is on the heavier side, they may find this mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable rate variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have totally free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses an exclusive foam that eases pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and does not heat up overnight the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the mattress a second possibility if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I think the sturdiness of the mattresses will have to do with equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a good task of dealing with the issue of sleeping hot with its building. The copper may likewise play a role in heat decrease for the Layla.
Because Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that ideal firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little additional softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is excellent at easing pressure, making it a terrific option for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any issues with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re unsure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress offer you an extra shot at getting the right firmness for you. Pillow Top For A Mattress
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an alluring combination of soft and firm. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, offers better pressure relief and is far more long lasting than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS