With the growing appeal of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a good concept to give the customer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brand names. Double Mattress Sale
In this review, you will see the similarities and differences with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam bed mattress that are 10 inches thick.
- Both offer cooling solutions and need to be relatively breathable.
- Both use an exclusive foam for comfort.
Similar rate variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer totally free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the toughness of the mattresses to be about equal, but I would maybe give Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more provide, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress need to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Double Mattress Sale
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. However Casper bounce back faster and forcefully. Watch the videos listed below to see the similarities and differences highlighted. In general, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both absorb pressure well, suggesting they don’t easily transfer movement. That makes each a good alternative for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, though, because it sinks so much that it does not really transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at soaking up pressure so you can sleep easily on your side.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, indicating is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Double Mattress Sale
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent option for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer established companies – Casper has actually weathered an excellent amount of press attention and upgraded its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that relieve pressure especially well.
- They are both good options for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are pretty standard for all-foam mattresses readily available online.
- They include very different products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, however both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise does not affect the feel of the bed mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these two bed mattress, I thought the Nolah carried out much better at isolating motion, and during the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It resembles memory foam, which generally does a fine job of handling motion transfer. Double Mattress Sale
Who Should Choose Nolah:
- Individuals who desire a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if someone has had success with softer mattresses or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah needs to provide much better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Heavier people may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If somebody is lighter, however, they ought to get a great balanced foam feel along with great pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is an excellent match for several sleeping positions. If somebody move and changes positions in the evening, the Purple is a good option.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a terrific match for bigger individuals since it collapses without people bottoming out. If someone is on the much heavier side, they might find this bed mattress to be more comfy as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the very same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable price variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have totally free shipping and offer a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that alleviates pressure well however doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling too.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and doesn’t heat up over night the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can provide the bed mattress a 2nd chance if the very first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my opinion.
I think the resilience of the mattresses will be about equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a good job of addressing the concern of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper might likewise contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Due to the fact that Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a much better opportunity of getting that best firmness level.
Pick Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is great at eliminating pressure, making it a great choice for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you won’t have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Choose Layla If:
- You’re not exactly sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress offer you an additional chance at getting the right firmness for you. Double Mattress Sale
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is a tempting combination of soft and company. Due to the fact that it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, offers better pressure relief and is a lot more durable than even the best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS