With the growing popularity of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to give the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Casper Mattress Code
In this review, you will see the similarities and distinctions with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling options and ought to be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize a proprietary foam for comfort.
Similar cost variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer in between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the durability of the bed mattress to be about equal, but I would maybe provide Nolah the slight edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more give, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress need to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Casper Mattress Code
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. But Casper springs back quicker and powerfully. Watch the videos listed below to see the resemblances and differences showed. In general, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both absorb pressure well, indicating they do not easily move movement. That makes each a good option for couples. Nolah has a little an edge here, however, due to the fact that it sinks a lot that it doesn’t actually move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it terrific at absorbing pressure so you can sleep comfortably on your side.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, implying is has a lot of offer, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Casper Mattress Code
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent alternative for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose established companies – Casper has weathered a great quantity of press attention and redesigned its flagship bed mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that ease pressure specifically well.
- They are both excellent choices for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are pretty basic for all-foam bed mattress offered online.
- They incorporate very various products in their top layers and as a result have different feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a distinct responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is more affordable than the Purple, but both are specifically good values.
It is 9.5″ high and includes three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also does not affect the feel of the mattress considerably.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy feeling.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these 2 bed mattress, I believed the Nolah performed better at separating motion, and throughout the tests, I saw less motion transfer on this bed mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It resembles memory foam, which usually does a great job of dealing with movement transfer. Casper Mattress Code
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- People who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has actually had success with softer bed mattress or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is a great bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps primarily on their side, the Nolah should give better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure dissolve.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Heavier people may press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If someone is lighter, however, they ought to get a nice balanced foam feel in addition to great pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more support, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is a great match for multiple sleeping positions. If someone walk around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is an excellent choice.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a great match for larger individuals because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the much heavier side, they might find this bed mattress to be more comfortable as they trigger this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar cost range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have totally free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah utilizes an exclusive foam that relieves pressure well but doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can assist in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and doesn’t heat up overnight the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the mattress a 2nd possibility if the very first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my opinion.
I think the toughness of the bed mattress will have to do with equivalent, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a good task of dealing with the problem of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper might likewise play a role in heat reduction for the Layla.
Because Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a much better chance of getting that ideal firmness level.
Select Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The exclusive foam is very good at easing pressure, making it a fantastic choice for side sleepers.
- You desire a mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you won’t have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re not exactly sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress provide you an extra chance at getting the best firmness for you. Casper Mattress Code
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an alluring mix of soft and firm. Because it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, supplies better pressure relief and is a lot more resilient than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS