With the growing popularity of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a good concept to give the customer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Casper Mattress Amazon
In this evaluation, you will see the resemblances and distinctions with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling options and need to be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize a proprietary foam for convenience.
Similar price variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both provide free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a visible quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah uses a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the sturdiness of the bed mattress to be about equivalent, however I would perhaps provide Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more offer, and is softer overall than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses must be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Casper Mattress Amazon
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put enough pressure. Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. View the videos below to see the resemblances and differences showed. Overall, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, suggesting they don’t quickly move motion. That makes each a great option for couples. Nolah has a little bit of an edge here, though, since it sinks so much that it does not really move movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it great at taking in pressure so you can sleep comfortably in your corner.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, implying is has a lot of provide, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Casper Mattress Amazon
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great choice for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer recognized companies – Casper has actually weathered a good amount of press attention and revamped its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that eliminate pressure specifically well.
- They are both good options for hot sleepers who want a breathable mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam mattresses offered online.
- They incorporate very various products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a well balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a distinct responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, however both are specifically good values.
It is 9.5″ tall and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also doesn’t affect the feel of the bed mattress considerably.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that acts as a buffer in between the gel convenience layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also pretty basic for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
In between these two mattresses, I thought the Nolah carried out better at separating movement, and during the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It is similar to memory foam, which typically does a great job of dealing with motion transfer. Casper Mattress Amazon
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- Individuals who desire a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if someone has actually had success with softer bed mattress or requires more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah needs to offer much better pressure relief. People will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if someone is not too heavy. Heavier people might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If somebody is lighter, nevertheless, they ought to get a nice well balanced foam feel along with good pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If someone likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more support, the Purple is the method to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is a great match for multiple sleeping positions. If someone move and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a good choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for larger people because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If someone is on the much heavier side, they may discover this mattress to be more comfortable as they activate this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar price range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have complimentary shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah utilizes an exclusive foam that relieves pressure well however doesn’t trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can aid in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and doesn’t heat up overnight the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can provide the mattress a 2nd possibility if the very first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I think the resilience of the mattresses will have to do with equivalent, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to pressure, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress sensation.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does an excellent job of resolving the concern of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper may also contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better possibility of getting that right firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little additional softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is excellent at easing pressure, making it a fantastic alternative for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The leading layer of the Nolah is temperature neutral, so you will not have any problems with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re not exactly sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress offer you an additional chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Casper Mattress Amazon
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you know you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an irresistible mix of soft and firm. Due to the fact that it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is far more long lasting than even the best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS