With the growing appeal of Nolah mattress, we felt it would be a great idea to provide the customer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Casper Mattress With Platform
In this review, you will see the resemblances and distinctions with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is compared to Casper bed mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep bed mattress.
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling services and ought to be relatively breathable.
- Both utilize a proprietary foam for comfort.
Comparable cost range. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer in between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah offers a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the resilience of the bed mattress to be about equal, however I would possibly provide Nolah the slight edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more give, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress need to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Casper Mattress With Platform
Casper is a little firmer than average, however you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put sufficient pressure. However Casper springs back faster and powerfully. Watch the videos below to see the resemblances and distinctions showed. Overall, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, indicating they don’t quickly move motion. That makes each an excellent choice for couples. Nolah has a bit of an edge here, however, since it sinks a lot that it does not truly move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the individual beside you will feel it a bit.
Choose Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it fantastic at absorbing pressure so you can sleep easily in your corner.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a lot of give, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Select Casper If: Casper Mattress With Platform
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great choice for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer established business – Casper has weathered a great quantity of press attention and upgraded its flagship mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that eliminate pressure specifically well.
- They are both great options for hot sleepers who desire a breathable bed mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam mattresses offered online.
- They incorporate extremely various products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has an unique responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is cheaper than the Purple, but both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and likewise doesn’t impact the feel of the mattress substantially.
The very first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that functions as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise quite standard for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
Between these 2 mattresses, I believed the Nolah carried out much better at separating motion, and during the tests, I saw less movement transfer on this mattress.
I think this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It is similar to memory foam, which typically does a great job of dealing with movement transfer. Casper Mattress With Platform
Who Should Choose Nolah:
- People who want a softer mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if someone has had success with softer bed mattress or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is a great bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah ought to provide better pressure relief. People will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or typical weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Heavier individuals might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If somebody is lighter, however, they ought to get a great balanced foam feel in addition to good pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer bed mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two mattresses. If someone likes a firmer mattress or requires a bit more support, the Purple is the way to go.
- Combination sleepers- Because of its proprietary gel grid, Purple is a great match for several sleeping positions. If someone walk around and changes positions at night, the Purple is an excellent choice.
- Heavier sleepers-The gel grid is an excellent match for bigger individuals due to the fact that it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the much heavier side, they might find this bed mattress to be more comfy as they activate this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam bed mattress with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Comparable rate range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and provide a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah utilizes a proprietary foam that eliminates pressure well but does not trap heat. Layla uses copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling also.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and doesn’t heat up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a second chance if the very first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the sturdiness of the mattresses will be about equivalent, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam reacts faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a great task of addressing the concern of sleeping hot with its building. The copper might also contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Because Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a better possibility of getting that right firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is great at alleviating pressure, making it a fantastic alternative for side sleepers.
- You want a bed mattress that is more temperature neutral – The top layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you will not have any issues with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re not sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress give you an additional chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Casper Mattress With Platform
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is an irresistible combination of soft and firm. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals used in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is far more long lasting than even the very best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS